Our creative cluster of events this month:
- Twilight Talk about Design: Nourishing Design Talent / Thursday 10 October 2019
Our Thursday evening begins with an open viewing of the exhibition at 5.30pm in the Viewing Balcony. We convene for our talk one floor below at 6.30pm sharp and draw the event to a close around 8pm.
- Wild Weaving at Summerhall / assembling inside Summerhall, Friday 11 October, 11am to 12.30pm
- Weavers Tales at Summerhall / an informal early afternoon chat with our Guest Weavers Friday 11 October, 1.30pm to 2.15pm
- An Opening Welcome to Our Linen Stories at Dovecot / all welcome, Saturday 12 October, 11.30am to 12.30pm
- A Saturday Stroll in Edinburgh’s Old Town / assembling inside Dovecot, then Walking Linen and Talking Shop 1.30pm to 3pm
Registration via EVENTBRITE opening with the exhibition on Monday 16 September.
October Lead Image ‘Flax Fields’ courtesy of Lorna Brown
Event Images: ‘Weave’ courtesy of Helena Loermanns, ‘Flax Fields 2’ courtesy of Lorna Brown