Our creative cluster of events this month:
- Twilight Talk about Design: Material Innovation and our Circular Economy / Thursday 14 November 2019
Our Thursday evening begins with an open viewing of the exhibition at 5.30pm in the Viewing Balcony. We convene for our talk one floor below at 6.30pm sharp and draw the event to a close around 8pm.
- Wild Weaving at Summerhall / assembling inside Summerhall, Friday 15 November, 11am to 12.30pm
- Weavers Tales at Summerhall / an informal early afternoon chat with our Guest Weavers Friday 15 November 1.30pm to 2.15pm
- An Opening Welcome to Our Linen Stories at Dovecot / all welcome, Saturday 16 November 11.30am to 12.30pm
- A Saturday Stroll in Edinburgh’s Old Town / assembling inside Dovecot, then Walking Linen and Talking Shop 1.30pm to 3pm
Registration via EVENTBRITE opening soon.
November Lead Image courtesy of Trish Belford
Event Images: ‘Weave’ courtesy of Helena Loermanns, ‘Flax Fields 2’ courtesy of Lorna Brown