Our creative cluster of events this month:
- Twilight Talk about Design: Scotland in Europe, our shared Material Culture / Thursday 16 January 2020
Our Thursday evening begins with an open viewing of the exhibition at 5.30pm in the Viewing Balcony. We convene for our talk one floor below at 6.30pm sharp and draw the event to a close around 8pm.
- Wild Weaving at Summerhall / assembling inside Summerhall, Friday 17 January, 11am to 12.30pm
- Weavers Tales at Summerhall / an informal early afternoon chat with our Guest Weavers Friday 17 January 1.30pm to 2.15pm
- An Opening Welcome to Our Linen Stories at Dovecot / all welcome, Saturday 18 January 11.30am to 12.30pm
- A Saturday Stroll in Edinburgh’s Old Town / assembling inside Dovecot, then Walking Linen and Talking Shop 1.30pm to 3pm
Registration via EVENTBRITE opening soon.
January Lead Image courtesy of artist Nick Sargent
Event Images: ‘Weave’ courtesy of Helena Loermanns, ‘Flax Fields 2’ courtesy of Lorna Brown